Crystal River, Homosassa, Tampa & Orlando Area.
Thank you for your interest in the all inclusive private manatee tour. This is the best manatee swim tour of them all. Our 32 foot Nautaline houseboat named the Yabba Dabba Doo! and our 24 foot Yabba Dabba TOO! offers all the luxuries of home while swimming with the manatees. How cool is that? The manatee tour is all inclusive so it includes all your, Snorkel Gear, Wetsuits and meals for your adventure. Our tours are conducted on the Homosassa River and the Homosassa Springs and have no more then 6 guests at a time per boat and more amenities then our competition we are certain we do! If you have anything electrical you need to bring along such as, Camera, chargers, hair dryers etc. These boats has you covered as they are equipped with the top if the line inverter systems. The cost for the tour is $99 per person with a minimum of 3 guests or flat rate of $600.00 for the boat. Do you have a big family or group? If so we can also accommodate up to a max of 12 guests via two houseboats parked side by side at the springs with the manatees so you and your family or friends are never seperated. The price for the two boats is $460.00 The manatee tour is 4 hours in duration it offers a continental breakfast, or lunch depending on your tour departure time. So with all these "Amanatees" what are you waiting for? Lets go swim with the friendly Florida manatees on your very own all inclusive private tour. All tours subject to availability please call ahead. We are home of the rare twin manatees of Homosassa. We hope to see you soon!
We are currently offering half off deals from the following advertisers, Groupon, LivingSocial, TravelZOO and. Average cost per person with the deal sites for groups of 6 is $50.00 per person. As always these deals sell fast as they are cheaper then the theme parks! So please make sure that there is availabilty for the date that you would like to go before purchasing any voucher. After you call us and find out our availabilty then you may come back here and click the link of your favorite provider and order the deal. Thank you! If you like what you see reccomend us on Facebook below
Manatee Manners Video Below Please Watch
1. Small Personal Groups
2. We have heat. Not just an enclosed pontoon boat as we do get into the 30's at night during the winter months. In Florida the springs are warm at 72' F 22 C
3. You get food and drinks.
4. Tours are on a houseboat how cool is that?
5. Family Friendly Staff
6. A/C on hot summer days if needed.
7. Everything is included with no hidden fees we avoid the *
8. We stay out longer we do 4 hour tours not 2-3 hour tours.
9. We have TV for non swimmers. Or you can observe the manatees. Just do what you like we keep it freestyle.
10. We have a working bathroom hey its not a bucket!
If you need a ride not a problem! We offer exclusive roundtrip with beverages from Orlando or Tampa Area to see the manatees this will be a flat rate fee of $175.00 for all guests. This route is less stressful and cheaper then rental cars.
1. Do I need to know how to swim? Answer: Yes. You should know how to swim as we can be in water over your head but we always welcome observers.
2. Do I need to bring towels? Answer: Yes, you should bring towels from were you are staying.
3. Is there a bathroom on board? Answer: Yes, we have a fully functional restroom
4. Is there an age limit? Answer: As long as you can swim and don't have any major health problems there is no age restriction.
5. Are we allowed to touch the manatees? Answer: Yes, you can and the manatees are very friendly. The state of Florida asks all swimmers to not use more then one hand.
6. When is the best time to swim with manatees? Answer: Anytime of the year although our biggest population of manatees is during the winter months. However we are so confidient that you will see the manatees in the summertime that if you dont see the manatees we will offer you a voucher to come back on us absoultly free of charge!
All manatee tours are conducted 7 days a week ALL year round. We do have manatees but we cannot guarantee how many there will be on a summer day and how well they will socialize on any given day. The manatee is a wild animal. Please call at least 7 days in advance although you may call anytime for availability. Please note each guest must know how to swim and not exceed 325 LBS for this excursion. Please NO drinking of alcoholic beverages before or during swim tours.Thank you for your cooperation
Watch In Progress Manatee Tour Via Our Live Streaming Web Cam Check Out Video Below
For Other Tours And More Information Please Click The Home Button
For Other Tours And More Information Please Click The Home Button Below