Florida Manatee Swim & Snorkel
Crystal River, Homosassa, Tampa Orlando Area.
Thank you for your interest in the all inclusive private manatee tour. This is the best manatee swim tour of them all with just you and your family. Our houseboats offers all the luxuries of home while swimming with the manatees. This manatee tour is all inclusive so it includes all your, Snorkel Gear, and Wetsuits for your adventure. Our tours are conducted on the Homosassa River and the Homosassa Springs and have no more then 6 guests at a time per boat and more amenities then our competition. If you have anything electrical you need to bring along such as, Camera, Chargers, Hair dryers these boats has you covered. The cost for the tour is $125.00 per person with a minimum of 2 guests or a rate of $450.00 for the boat and if you have a big family or group don't hesitate to book a bigger private tour as we can also accommodate up to 12 guests with two houseboats parked tied off side by side at the springs. The price for the two boats is $750 The manatee tour is 3 hours in duration this tour will include all snorkeling equipment. We hope to see you soon.
1. Small Personal Groups
2. We have heat. Not just an enclosed pontoon boat as we do get into the 30's at night during the winter months. In Florida the springs are warm at 72' F 22 C
3. You get food and drinks.
4. Tours are on a conducted on a houseboat great for sensitive skin.
5. Family Friendly Staff.
6. Everything is included with no hidden fees.
7. We stay out longer we do 3-4 hour tours.
8. We have a bathroom on board the boat.
1. Do I need to know how to swim? Yes. You should know how to swim as we can be in water over your head but we always welcome observers.
2. Do I need to bring towels? Yes, you should bring towels from were you are staying.
3. Is there a bathroom on board? Answer: Yes, we have a fully functional restroom
4. Is there an age limit? As long as you can swim and don't have any major health problems there is no age restriction.
5. Are we allowed to touch the manatees? Answer: Yes, you can and the manatees are very friendly. The state of Florida asks
All manatee tours are conducted 7 days a week except for summer holidays and holiday weekends although we are open on all winter holidays and weekends. With that being said we have a sister company that more likely be able to accommodate you if we do not have availability for your date. Just visit https://www.manateesnorkeltour.com We have a 4 person minimum for our semi private tours. We have manatees all year round but cannot guarantee how many there will be on any given day. The manatee is a wild animal and do not fear human interaction but we cannot guarantee how they will socialize on any given day. Please call at least 7 days in advance although you may call anytime for availability. Unless you are on a private tour please be on time because other will want to get underway. It is very important that you allow adequate travel time. The boat can not wait longer than 10 Mins. past your scheduled departure time. If you are more than 10 minutes late you will have to reschedule.